How to have Stress free life
- Avoid feeding problems to your mind
- Live in the moment
- Be mindful. Become aware of what you are thinking and doing.
- Mindfulness – Live in the moment
Stress free life in Corporate
Be mindful, live in the moment to successfully manage your stress.
- To become creative
- To make effective decisions
- To achieve work life balance
- To handle different complex situation
- To enjoy life
Some of the practical tips for mindfulness
- Do one at a time. Multitasking is old concept.
- When walking enjoys your walk. When eating enjoy your meal and do not think about your office problems.
- Do less, do it effective and complete fully.
- Silence – silence your mind daily. Spend 5 minutes daily in silence. Do nothing and focus on yours breathe.
- Stop worrying about future. Focus on present today, just now and enjoy.
- When you are talking to someone focus on the talk. Stop thinking about something else – your pending issues/your problems.
- Keep practicing above actions consistently, daily.
Some simple techniques to break free from stress
Practice 3 to 4 deep breath before any stressful actions. For example, before any phone call take 3 to 4 deep breaths and attend the call.
You will be with the person completely and feel the difference.
Focus on your breathing
Each time when you do new activity try to practice the following:
Do deep breathing practice 2 to 3 times
Feel the breath – cool air going in and hot air coming out
Focus on your breath
You will enjoy the activity and feel no stress.
Change your pattern
Many things we do over and over again.
This makes the mind to think too many changes.
- When you breath with right hand, try not left hand – enjoy breathing
- When you go for walking change the route
- Reverse the way you do things:
- Combing hair
- Using towel, etc.
- Break the pattern/routine. This makes the mind to pay attention. You will live in the moment.
PRACTICE THESE SMALL STEPS REPEATEDLY:
Use non dorment hand
Next time when you brush, use your left hand, if you are a right handed person. You will find yourself living in the moment.
Same things for daily activity:
- Combing hair
- Taking bath
- Dressing, etc.
Use Body Scan
During the day become aware of:
- Your body posture
- How you are sitting
- Alignment of neck to body
- Feet touching the ground
- Breath inhale and exhale, feel the air, etc.
Live in the moment.