ASPIRE TO INSPIRE
CRISIS AS OPPORTUNITY
10 TIPS FOR SUCCESS IN BUSINESS LEADERSHIP FOR A CEO
In the corporate world we always face challenges and crisis. Each crisis is an opportunity.
The success or failure depends on the approach that we adopt.
This is the story of a senior corporate executive who faced such a crisis in his corporate life. It speaks about how he successfully turned it around.
Most of us face such a situation in our corporate world and look for an answer.
This article is aimed at helping senior corporate executives to achieve success in a challenging situation.
This article is based on the real-life story of a CEO.
CEOs operate on the tip of a Tower. One bad approach will make him to fall from the Ivory Tower.
As a CEO one needs to know the following critical areas:
- Always observe the environment. The iceberg may be melting.
- You need to have a Plan B
- The top jobs are listening jobs
- A CEO need to be a problem solver and a strategist.
A Mentor helps a CEO to focus on building their leadership skills and make strategic decisions for his and Company’s growth.
This real life story explains the importance of the following ten steps for a CEO’s success.
The golden mantras that he followed for success are:
- Expect the unexpected
- CEOs need a mentor
- Be sensitive to the outside world
- CEO need to be a problem solver
- Have a clear goal and plan your strategy
- There are so many problems which need to be addressed.
View each crisis as an opportunity.
- Build a team. Nothing succeeds like a team
- Understand the needs of people – Listen to your team / customer
- Focus on business growth
- Manage your emotions
For getting this book, please contact