You need this to grow fast
Individually one needs to learn about basic ideas to grow fast in the corporate. These things involve developing a growth-oriented personality.
- In corporate life, everyone has insecurities.
- When you demonstrate your skills, you create insecurities in others.
- You cannot worry about it and lose your growth.
- One needs to understand how to handle it successfully.
Today we are crushed, hit at our back by intelligent people around out.
- You cannot be decent and get hit.
- One needs to outsmart these politics.
Fail fast to succeed
- Failure often helps us to think better, plan differently and move better toward success.
- We always try to avoid failures.
- One needs to fail to succeed.
- In corporate, we learn from our mistakes and plan corrective & preventive actions to avoid such mistakes in the future.
Have right strategy
It is not having the right people, resources, and business models that will help the organization succeed.
- They need to have the right strategy to grow.
- It is the strategy that helps to set the competitive edge, focus areas, and markets. Understanding strategic skills are crucial to growing in corporate life.
- The strategy helps you to be different in the competitive market.
- In marketing, knowing the competitors, exploiting their areas of weakness, and avoiding their strength areas gives profitable growth.
- Strategy and vision help the organization to focus on where they are going in the next 5 years
- Successful strategies are about the perceptions of issues and opportunities in the market.
- One needs to understand the customer to win growth.
Change for Growth
- Sometimes we get attached to our first job emotionally.
- There is a lack of awareness of corporate life.
- We may land up with less qualified people as colleagues.
- We get a feeling that we are the best in life.
- The boss will be smart in treating us very well so that he can retain us.
The golden advice to all to be successful in their career are:
- Plan your career even at the beginning of your life
- Always focus on the goal
- If the salary is low compared to the best in the industry, move out
- Time is money
- Focus on goal – career and money and not on ego satisfaction
- If you start your career with a low salary, it will always have an impact on your future growth
Procrastination, not being surrounded by highly capable people, lack of risk-taking mindset, and having self-pity leads to failure in a career.
Once you realise that the career you are having is not on par with the industry standard, move out immediately.