Most of us focus on growing to the next level, like a manager who wants to be a General Manager or; Engineer who wants to be Senior Engineer. The result is a struggle and mostly failure in corporate life
- One needs to focus on getting into the CEO’s seat to grow in corporate.
- This needs to learn about CEO/Leadership skills and focus areas.
- Once you set your goal in CEO’s position, you will grow faster in other roles.
Build your personality
One needs to learn the following to become CEO:
- To be ambitious with self-drive to grow
- Need to take a risk with proper planning
- To focus on achievements/growth/creating an impact on performance
- Build effective communication skills with the team about the organization’s vision/mission/plans
- Build customer focus across the organization
- To have entrepreneurial skills
- Self-motivated and created an energetic team.
- To be a fighter in an adverse situation.
- One needs to learn on-time, fast decision-making skills.
- Focus on emerging technology and be a part of it
- Understand the market and always realign the business to suit the trend
- To be in touch with the market
- To have a top-level relationship with important customers/suppliers.
- Be a life-long learner to build on strengths and improve on weaknesses.
To fast track your career growth in corporate, you need to:
- Provide inspiring leadership
- Be a man of vision
- Take a risk for profitable growth
- Build a brand of Domain Expert
- Build your network
- In a crisis, lead from the front
- Be a timely decision maker